Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Gift of an Angel by Your Side

May you always have an angel by your side ∞ Watching out for you in all the things you do ∞ Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days ∞ Finding ways for your wishes and dreams to come true ∞ Giving you hope that is as certain as the sun ∞ Giving you the strength of serenity as your guide ∞ May you always have love and comfort and courage ∞

And may you always have an angel by your side ∞ Someone there to catch you if you fall ∞ Encouraging your dreams ∞ Inspiring your happiness ∞ Holding your hand and helping you through it all ∞ In all of our days, our lives are always changing ∞ Tears come along as well as smiles ∞ Along the roads you travel, may the miles be a thousand times more lovely than lonely ∞ May they give you gifts that never, ever end: someone wonderful to love and a dear friend in whom you can confide ∞ May you have rainbows after every storm ∞ May you have hopes to keep you safe and warm ∞

And may you always have an angel by your side ∞
-- Douglas Pagels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
You just keep bringing more and more beauty into the world my friend. I truly love to read my receipts now.. You inspire me with your supplies and your heart.
Many Blessings,
Renita
Vintagemomcreations
Come and visit.. my blog too :)
http://www.vintagemomcreations.wordpress.com
You can see me and my family there. ( you send enough packages to me!! you should know what we look like! LOL)

Anonymous said...

*** clears throat.. ***
Um.. you need to update this thing :)
After you ship all my pretty beads of course!